Join Our Organization
Ohio Association of Litter Prevention and Recycling Professionals offer three levels of membership including Active Membership, Student Membership and Honorary Membership. Please review the OALPRP Membership category sheet to determine which membership is appropriate for you or your organizations.
Any individual, agency, firm or organization that supports the OALPRP mission may become an active member upon payment of annual dues of $75.00. All personnel working within an agency, firm or organization receive membership status.
Individuals of 18 years or older, enrolled in degree granting programs of accredited colleges/universities, who support the OALPRP Mission and who are not employed full-time in a profession may apply to the OALPRP Board of Directors for a Student Membership. Annual dues will be $25.00.
Individuals who are past Active Members of OALPRP and because of retirement or transitioning between employment are no longer eligible for Active Membership may apply to the OALPRP Board of Directors for an Honorary Membership.
- Download and fill out the appropriate membership form
- Submit the membership form via mail or email it to the OALPRP Secretary.
- Networking opportunities among members and related organizations.
- Member Community Residents are eligible for C.R. Meyers Scholarship Award, a scholarship for environmental based majors to Ohio higher education institutions.
- Opportunity to apply for the Della Ewalt Enrichment Scholarship for members to pursue higher education, travel for exploration or enhance your local program.
- Members share education materials, industry information, and management strategies.
- Quality professional development and educational training at workshops and conferences.
- Listing of board members
- Listing of all members
- Listing of committees and term limits
- Nomination form and information